Jobs: Conall Dunne & Co Chartered Accountants and Cloud Accounting Specialists is inviting functions for 2 roles.
Our accountancy apply based mostly at Railway Home in Letterkenny Co Donegal has two glorious alternatives for a full time Bookkeeper/Accounts Administrator and a full time Payroll Administrator to hitch our vibrant group.
We’re a number one cloud-based accountancy apply based mostly in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. As we proceed to develop, we’re recruiting for 2 roles. We’re on the lookout for proficient, pushed and impressive people who find themselves devoted to including worth to our shoppers. Our working hours are Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM (though we usually end earlier on Friday).
What every position entails and what you may anticipate from us;
- Serving shoppers all through Eire the profitable candidate will usually work carefully with different group members on consumer accounts, bookkeeping and tax returns and so forth.
- Coping with consumer queries and questions
- Expertise of working in a busy Accountancy apply surroundings advantageous
- Expertise of Xero Cloud Accounting software program advantageous
- Liaising with shoppers to make sure that payroll is operated appropriately and inside deadlines.
- Answering telephones and common reception duties
- Earlier expertise of working payroll advantageous (particularly BrightPay software program)
Each roles will guarantee
- A enjoyable group surroundings
- Versatile method working and work life stability.
- Market main remuneration & advantages
- Full Coaching offered and profession growth alternatives.
What we anticipate from you;
- Optimistic perspective
- Buyer centred method
- Good interpersonal abilities
- A willingness to be taught and adapt to new applied sciences.
To use for both place please ahead a CV to [email protected] by Friday 1st September.
Jobs: Letterkenny accountancy apply hiring full-time directors was final modified: August twenty fourth, 2023 by